Friday, May 29

apple

i thought i had seen movies that shook me to my core; that made me have realizations that i thought were monumental. i just finished Rachel Getting Married and my eyes are red and puffy, my head aches and my stomach is grumbling because it was a roller-coaster of sorts, but it was an incredible experience. i'm not going to go too deep into this, but this movie made me acknowledge things that i forgot were waiting to be acknowledged, and while it sucks, and while i feel a bit more weight on my shoulders, i feel good. it's a great movie for sisters and a great movie for people who have dealt with big things. it's not delicate, it's very honest and, despite everything i have said about the oscars and benjy b. and slumdawg, this movie should have been nominated, and it should have won. and i swear to god, had there been no scenes of a crying dad i would have been fine. crying dads get me everytime. and btw, i didn't know this before i saw it, but the guy from TV on the Radio plays the groom (and he does a REALLY good job). cooooool.

No comments: