Tuesday, June 2

movies i'm excited about: #1

The Brothers Bloom

starring: Rachel Weisz, Adrien Brody, Mark Ruffalo


"A globe-trotting comedy about the last great adventure of the world's best con men."

i saw this film at the San Diego Film Festival last fall and fell completely in LOVE. Adrien Brody is incredibly sexy, Rachel Weisz is adorable and Mark Ruffalo is quite the mastermind. it is easily in my top 5 favorite movies of all time and i HIGHLY recommend it. i saw it twice at the film festival and i am anxiously awaiting its arrival in Ventura.

2 comments:

Rachel Boesenberg said...

ahahahaa... oh my god, I just watched the trailer. I want to start collecting hobbies!!!! That part made me laugh so hard.

Unknown said...

It’s a great site to see. That will help for improvisation of me. Will definitely marked as Bookmark.
Movies San Diego