Saturday, November 22

shponder

when i woke up today at 12:30 to a wonderful phone call about what drank i would like to have purchased for me tonight, i looked out my window and saw gray skies. not sure what's wrong with me but seeing gray skies made me the happiest i've been all week. i was feeling a bit more healthy after being plagued with a cold for the duration of the week and i decided to treat myself to a day off doing what i do best, watching movies. 



the darjeeling limited has to be one of the best movies to wake up to. vivid colors, an exciting culture, adrien brody and jason schwartzman and natalie portman, a highly enjoyable soundtrack and lots of prescription drug abuse. but what got  me most were the colors. bright colors and sparkly things are like magnets. i'm automatically drawn to them and, if they are buyable, i will buy them. with this film though, wes anderson's style is extremely attractive to me. especially with the indian colors. i could go on and on about colors but they are beyond describable. i wouldn't do them justice.
 

tonight consists of $3 chamapagne and daft punk slow jams. i'm pretty excited. 




No comments: