Sunday, January 4

a birthday blog

a friend of mine is celebrating his birthday in a giant cast, and that sucks. since it's not the safest thing to get shitfaced while popping prescribed vicodin pills i have decided to provide him with an equally satisfying form of entertainment, one that i would compare to the effects of ecstasy - cuteoverload.com.


cuteoverload is my website of choice when i am in severe need of a break from thinking or am just bored and missing my my cat. for my friend stuck in his room in a cast on this special day, cuteoverload will distract him from his pain and provide him with some much needed laughs. and i'm not speaking crazy, there was an article about how doctors "prescribe" the website to patients suffering from depression and other things that make you feel shitty. so, evan, check it out!

i remember when i met evan. he was in a cast then too. i don't remember the whole night but i do remember bonding over cigarettes and the dinner he provided me with (which was a bowl of special k, sans milk). and then there was that night where i was drunk off my ass and ended up being stranded at mission beach after a party turned sour and my friend got an MIP. he limped alongside me as we traveled down the boardwalk to his place where i sat on his couch and waited for my ride. so thanks, evan, for not leaving me alone and lost in mission beach that night and for helping me watch my weight with that special k. have a wonderful birthday! and look at cuteoverload, you'll feel much better.

No comments: