Friday, January 2

let me see

after having a tough few days, being home by myself feeling delirious and sick (yet again) has not been the perfect cure. i've felt lonely, bored, restless and lightheaded, and all i've been able to do is watch TV. yeah, i watched One Life to Live, General Hospital and Lifetime movies. but i also had way too much time to think. as i said to a good friend, being an insomniac and having a cold is the worst combination. all i had left was music, so i downloaded tons. i now have some more Panda Bear and PJ Harvey, as well as some more Grizzly Bear and the newly leaked Animal Collective. between my gigantic sneezes were interspersed songs and a few kitty attacks courtesy of my cat, Scout. i wish i could figure out how to put songs on my blog, but since i can't all i can do is provide titles:


Grizzly Bear "Colorado"
Animal Collective "Daily Routine"
Panda Bear "I'm Not"
PJ Harvey "When Under Ether"
BONUS! team9 vs. stereogum Ratatat vs. PJ Harvey "Ratatat Under Ether"
* it's a mashup of "Wildcat" and "When Under Ether" sooo good (thank you Mitch)

and a bonus picture of my crazy cat (this is how he likes to sleep)

No comments: