Tuesday, December 9

christmaschristmaschristmas

i'm so so so excited for christmas this year. for once i don't hate my mom and i get to hang out with my puppies and my kitten. and of course, i'm super close to the SB zoo, at which otters and penguins swim (and that sweet lion puts his face against the glass and looks at me). here are the top 5 things on my christmas list this year, besides the usual Urban/AA gift cards (american apparel, not alcoholics anonymous) my hip mom gives me. and i hear some planned parenthoods have gift cards now. that might be cool to have.


WALL E DVD (or WALL E himself)

Hymie's Basement CD (with Yoni from WHY?)

CuteOverload Page a Day calendar

subscription to Under the Radar magazine

Justice "A Cross the Universe" live DVD/Album

And here's a Christmas gift from me to you ♥


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

merry christmas kaitlin! hahaha, that video is amazing...