Wednesday, December 24

it's christmas eve right now

as i progressively gain weight this week, i decided to do something productive and write while i continue to sit and wait for hors d'oeuvres. so far i've had an amazing week back. i went last minute shopping with my sister without ever feeling angry despite the crazies that surrounded me at the mall. i finished 280-something paged book in a day. i (along with my sister) made my mom a photo album with pictures of us and our (evil) cat. we decided we needed to put his paw print next to one of his pictures. and that was the worst idea. ever. my sister's carpet is covered in little green paw prints. she stated it best: "it looks like a leprechaun was running around in here!"


what's made my holiday most enjoyable is Fleet Foxes. their song "white winter hymnal" got me in the winteriest of moods without being overly santa-y or jesus-y. check it:


No comments: